Saturday, May 5, 2018

National Scrapbooking Day

Good Morning - it’s quite the day - two reasons to celebrate first its NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY & let’s not forget its CINCO DE MAYO - I mean can you stand it? 

In homor of the day - I want to share a fun little project I made using left over scrapbooking embellishments - one of my mottos is: use it all 

Here are the items you’ll need (by the way these stickers below are bling I bought at the dollar tree) e6000, magnets and round bling 


It’s pretty basic - add glue to the back then place on magnet and wait for it to dry! Easy peasy 


Here I share a video of all the kings I made with a paper kit and again trying not to waste the scraps 


Check back on Instagram for a fun giveaway - it’ll be happening all day today!!! 

Have a scrappy good day ya’ll! 

No comments: