Friday, January 12, 2018

Valentine’s Day Craft

Let me start by saying WOWzers the Valentine items Target had on sale before Christmas were Amaze-balls! 

I loaded up with goodies the minute I saw it out❣️

Slim pickings at this point but this is just a starting point for you - an idea using the stuff I got from Target but I’m pretty sure you could also find things similar at the dollar tree or 99. Cents store 

So grab some felt hearts - these came in super big sizes with the cute scallop edge...

All you need is felt hearts - in any size - and some ribbon 

The holes made the hearts easy to string 

Just thread the ribbon thru the holes, make sure they are close to the same area on each heart just to ensure they hang right 

I cut a length of ribbon to connect each set of hearts 
And made the ribbon long enough to be able to tie a bow 

Once all the hearts are strung just add some long pieces at each end and use those to hang from your mantel or even a book shelf 

Simple and only cost a dollar and 10 minutes worth of my time!!!

Another crafty girl idea!!!

Happy crafting ya’ll 

No comments: