Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Happy New Year



Well Hello friends, 

I hope your holidays went remarkably well.
Our Christmas was awesome nice and quiet and just us 5. It was relaxing, which was a pleasant surprise. Our New Years Eve, was just as nice. We decided to stay home and made a fancy dinner and then we took a dip in the HOT HOT tub - then got cleaned up and rang in the new year out back with a bonfire and some silly noise makers. It was nice and safe and just us 5 again.

Fast forward to Monday morning Jan 1st and I was ready to take this year by storm. I have some plans in the work that I am hoping to share soon, something I am really excited about. 

You know how they say things happen for a reason, or things happen in good time? Well, I am a believer of that more so due to things that happened last year that really shook me to my core. Made me think that I need to take control of my life and make some changes. Good, positive changes. Things that will benefit my family. It is something I have wanted for many years now and things that happened last year helped turn my wishes into a reality and my family was all in. 

Up until January 1st, 2018, I had been making preparations in my head and here at home..small steps and well now with the new year I am in over drive - not really but it feels like it inside. 

Things happened to fall into place in my life...which as life would have it, so did things in all 5 of our lives...timing is right for new things and new places and new people. 

I need to take control of my excitement and reign it in. I need to be cautious and smart and take my time and all that is new to me. I am very anxious, very high strung, and very very very Highly IMPATIENT!!!! I know to speed thru this would make it easy for mistakes to be made and for things to not be handled in the most proficient and correct manner. 

So this year I will make changes to my own person, along with that comes my ONE LITTLE WORD.
Which will also help restrain my excitement

ACCOMPLISH

is the word I have chosen - because to accomplish one thing or more if possible a day towards my goal is all I need to get done and still keep to a timely manner and the ease of that will release the stress I put on myself which in turn would make me anxious. 
See its a win-win situation.

Here's hoping you pick the perfect WORD for your year and that you accomplish your own goals with the least amount of stress possible.

Happy New Year and thanks for joining the ride with me for the past few years. But as they say the best is yet to come. So, stay tuned.







No comments: