Saturday, August 5, 2017

Birthday #47

Wednesday August 2nd I turned 47. It's a big number for me since I'm a few years I will be 50! I look at myself in the mirror and don't see a almost 50 year old girl.  Weird this time thing - it keeps On going even if you aren't ready for it.


I know I look a little less then happy here but if I'm being honest - I wasn't feeling super special on my birthday! I woke up restless like I hadn't slept! I had to get my kids ready for high school registration then went to have breakfast with the kids and then a movie then home and we'll it felt a little less then spectacular!! When my hubbs got home  he took us out to dinner and wouldn't you know I forgot my phone!! 

You might be saying well that sounds like a good day but i realized later that I was missing my mama - she was always the first to call me on my birthday, really early, and sing happy birthday in English and Spanish. For some reason this year (she past away in 2009) I missed her most or needed to hear her most! 


My birthday celebrating Saturday July 29th - with dinner with my dad and brother and we went out on Sunday to Venice beach and did the whole Los Angeles thing and we had the best day!! Really I had a fantastic birthday week!!! 

I am blessed and decided to make number 47 a fantastic year - I have blog goals, fitness goals and personal growth goals!!! I'll share those later! But I need to prepare mentally for 50 and I plan on staring this year!!! 

Stay tuned and I guess the moral of this post is --- if you are feeling crappy figure out the real reason because there is always an underlying reason to your sadness and if you do t figure it out it could affect your whole day and put a damper on it!!! For me I was just missing my mom- and it wasn't until nighttime that I realised it and let it go!!!! 


Have a great weekend friends!!! Here's to 47 🎂


No comments: