Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Washi rescue-Crafty Girl Ideas

Hey ya'll, I know I am always sharing my new projects but I wanted to share  a new segment that I am calling #CraftyGirlIdeas

This is episode one:

I bought these really cute spring banners in the dollar spot at Target. You know how they change that space up with tons of new fun stuff - I swear I could go broke buying DOLLAR SPOT items - they add up quick...anyway back to my Idea

So I bought these 2 simple banners - cute but a little plain for me...being the crafty chick I am I have buckets of washi tape - that I rarely use but pulled out some and fixed my simple banners...into something stunning...

CRAFTY GIRL IDEAS-

Plain banners but with cute tassels on the bottom - so I tried to pick washi that matched
its not perfect but its super cute none the less.


I also added some washi to my cute MINI HEIDI SWAPP LIGHTBOX 
isn't she cute and better.


here is an up close shot of my banner on the door - I have two doors and 2 banners but as you can see the sun was not working with me --- Crafty Girl Ideas - not to bad right


Washi can fix anything!!!! I think so, anyway.

Happy Hump Day ya'll

xo

No comments: