Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Happy New Year

Can You believe that it's 2017? Time sure does fly when you are having fun. Did some crafting this year, tried out some new album styles like this project life styled Disney album


Started making string art & fell in love with it. 


Now that the Holidays are over I am planning on lots of new things for the New year and this here ol' blog of mine.


My plan is to be more active here and share more of what I am making, hopefully sharing new videos and keeping you up to date with new craft shows I'm participating in 

If you have been with me for awhile - thank you for sticking with me. If you are new here, thanks for stopping by and hope you will stay tuned with whats ahead.

Wishing you a wonderful new year and noting but new fun and crafty adventures.

xo
Tina

No comments: