Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Cute New albums

I'm all about a fun new album and while I like to make albums to give and sell I usually try and keep the cost down by using what I know and what I have but recently I found the cutest albums made of chipboard and well look how cute they came out...

Can you stand it?
A baby onsie...

this is another inside page


This is 6 pages including front and back covers and has 4 photo mats
And because they are for babies I decorated them so adorably. Using papers and embellishments by Carte Bella the baby mine collection (swoon)

If you would like to see more of the inside of the album please head over to my website
onecraftymess.com
and click on the shop icon and scroll down until you find it and check it out.

These are fun little albums that would make a great baby shower gift or even just a congratulations to a new mommy or grandma that lives far away.

Happy Tuesday Ya'll

xT



No comments: