Monday, November 30, 2015

Quick and Easy

As you know and am sure it's the same for you - this past month has been beyond busy. With the holidays around the corner I have been trying to prepare for the upcoming hub bub that comes with the Season. Here's a quick idea: 

I have been making lots of holiday paper bag albums and have scraps as I am sure if you are a paper crafter you have lots of bits laying around, anyway I took out my plethora of paper punches and started creating these cute little bits - 

here are the supplies you need:

then use a sewing machine or perhaps use adhesive to layer your parts 


Then just use a tape runner and add them to bags and then you have your very own personalized gift bag and present
wrapper.

Cuteness any way you look at it...and its hand made!!

what's not to LOVE.

happy crafting



No comments: