Tuesday, November 3, 2015

LeftOvers

I wanted to share a few of the things I made that didn't sell but that I LOVE at my last show. I know I have mentioned before that I cant sew, I cant needle and thread sew either - maybe to add on a button but not much more. Anyway, I so love embroidery and all the new embroidery - you know the trendy stuff - so many fun floss colors and the designs are pretty cool well instead of envying there skills I decided to come up with a way to create my own FAUX version of embroidery--- here is my take...

Fall painted hoops:

 
Sweet right?

 
Sometimes I think I should add some black lines for accents but then remember that this is faux embroidery ART - not trying to replicate actual embroidery.

 
This is my favorite...

 
Take that back this is my favorite...I have a thing for feathers...and those cute felt flowers gah!!! LOVE it...
 
I will be adding these to my ebay shop tomorrow - In case you absolutely need one of these cute home dec accents.
 
 
I have more to share - so come by again tomorrow...
 
I am linking this up to the following parties:
 
 
xo
tina

No comments: