Saturday, October 3, 2015

Day 3 - going strong

Wow - while I can normally sit down and create 2-3 albums a day lately I seem to be creating only 1 a day. But I guess the presurre of making one a day is keeping me focused and diligent. 

Not sure if you are into the new craze which is "Planners" oh my how fun it has been - I even have 2 of them. I write in them and organize my weeks all the while making them look amazing. I dont refer to them as I probably should but they sure do look pretty! Oh and the supplies available out there for said planners is ridiculous. Ok so Im totally off track. But you get the idea, right?

Ok so back to todays album - I created a small paper bag album that has that planner-ish style to it. I used the Archived line of papers by We R Memory Keepers and added a whole bunch of different embellishments to create this sweet motivational scrapbook just needs some photos added. 

Let me know what you think...












See lots of fun places for you to add your notes and moments of that days events.

I love it....Yeah for me for keeping up with this challenge. Seee you tomorrow.

xoT











No comments: