Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Day 13-back to my Challenge

Ok so seems a whole week has past and looks like I slacked but actually last Monday my uncle past away. It was shocking to say the least and then the way I found out was awful. He was my grandmother's caregiver & it's just me now so I had to pack and fly out to figure it all out. It was a long grueling, emotional week. But we got it taken care of. Things worked out in the end. I got home Friday night, and took the weekend to adjust and move kids into different rooms so we could get a "room" set up for grandma and now finally I'm back into the swing of things....

I opened up a new paper pack by We r Memory Keepers called Market Street and made the first of 2 albums... Here's the first one




The papers are super fun and colorful and I love the touches of gold. I kept it simple and inspirational and uplifting. Because I was feeling it. 

Sorry for the interruption in the challenge but I'm back and ready to get busy. I usually post my up to date happenings and projects on Instagram so follow me over there @ #onecraftymess😊


Happy hump day!!!



No comments: