Thursday, August 13, 2015

Playing with scraps

Recently I made up a mini scrapbook for a baby boy using some fun papers by Pebbles Inc. and I had these small scraps left over. If you are anything like me you know that its a real dilemma to throw away designer paper, then you tend to hoard those scraps and well the pile grows and grows and soon you have paper bit coming out of everywhere and sometimes even finding a home on your work space floor...hate that!

This time the paper was exceptionally cute so I decided to make up some cards with them and best part is that they are similar but not identical.'

 
Aren't the colors on this card the sweetest?

 
And just by changing the scrap pieces and the stickers you get another sweet card

 
Here they are next to each other so you can see how they resemble each other ---
I am totally loving the colors on these cards
 
I will sharing these in the following challenges:
 
Crafting with an Attitude - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes
 
 
Happy Crafting.
xoT

2 comments:

Sharla said...

Oh I LOVE the patterns and colors, what a great combination! Thank you for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps challenge!

Fikreta said...

Your card is gorgeous !
Thank you for joining us at Crafting with an attitude !
Good Luck and hope to see you again.
Fiki