Monday, February 23, 2015

Custom 5 reasons I Love YOU

In my last post I shared an album I created called TOP 5 REASONS I LOVE YOU - I wanted to share the mini album I made personally for my hubby - I did give this to him on Valentines day...

PS this is a little bit bigger then the one that is blank.

 
An almost similar cover - above
 

 
I mentioned that you can use the thumbnail print aspect on your printer and print smaller photos

 
I used my own handwriting to journal next to the photosgraphs

 
the size of the photos is perfect to allow space for journaling right next to the photo!

 
In the photo above I show you with my fingers how big the photos actually are. Cute and small! just like me {wink wink}
 
I am listing the other album in my ebay shop today
 
Live Happy
T
 

No comments: