Monday, August 4, 2014

Little Boy Blue


Sometimes I forget to blog, sometimes I don't want to blog, sometimes I have nothing to say. It's odd because I started this blog to share my crafty projects...and I make something new everyday - so I do have something to blog about but I just don't BLOG. Ughhhhhh! What to do?

With that aside - I have been having fun making random scrapbook pages - not pages for me but more for SALE - I have this thing about selling things that I would want to buy. You know something really well made, something that you could give as a gift, and something that is reasonably priced. So let me share my newest pages



I used a new kit from PEBBLES and it came with a bunch of cool stickers and embellishments.


I like to make pages to showcase one important photo and not a bunch of little ones - I think it makes a bigger statement. Besides a fresh new baby is something to celebrate and drool over right.

I am listing these 2 pages in my etsy shops...visit me at one crafty mess 

I am linking this up to the challenges above.  Happy Monday folks...

Tina


No comments: