Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Graphics 45 Awesomeness


 
I love the papers and embellishments that Graphics 45 puts out - have you seen them? They have a cool vintage feel with amazing graphics and fantastic colors. I usually like to work with a whole line of papers. I have to be honest, I don't usually buy a whole line of Graphics 45 papers but I found a line that I liked and had the perfect project in mind for it. In the past I made these really cute and functional yearly planners out of my usual paper bags - so it had the feel of a paper bag album but was much larger.
 
It was made to stretch over a full year. So it goes from January to December - I usually make them more geared towards KIDS but this time the line of paper from Graphics 45 that covered all the months was perfect and each sheet had some borders & special little graphics for the months...so look what I made
 
 
 
 
using my paper bags and a spiral binding and the delicious Graphics 45 papers I made the most amazing year in review scrapbook

 
Best part is I made it for us grown ups...The paper lends itself to a vintage feel of times gone by.

 
Each month is a double page spread...

 
Each page is decorated with wonderful monthly accents

 
this photo below is June

 
July

 
December - sweet vintage feel right???

 
Last page is a place to jot down place perhaps you went to or things that happened that you wanted to jot down the details...I totally love the look of this album - very proud of it really.

If you love it and need to have it - it will be listed in my shop later today
 
linking this up to the parties above...
thanks for visiting
 
xo
tina
 


No comments: