Monday, February 24, 2014

Luck of the Irish - day 45

Remember I mentioned that I was playing with my cricut? I wanted to share with you what I have been making.
 
 
Pretty cool right?
I just got the new pennant banner cartridge and I LOVE all the variations you can make with it.

sorry for the dirty fireplace - but we do use it!!!
 
I used my other cartridges to make the letters. I had bought the small shamrocks from one of my favorite stores and added some white pen marks around the edges of the shamrocks and some black pen marks around the white letters.
 
All in all, not a bad looking banner if I do say so myself.
 
Just in time for St. Patrick's Day and I am working on some more décor too.
Will share that with you soon.
Linking this up to the parties above.
 
Also, if you want this banner or one like it - you can pick it up in my etsy shop...
 
xo
tina
 

No comments: