Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sweet card - day 19

 
What a fun weekend. Glad we have one more day to play and the best part is the hubs gets the day off too. Makes it more fun and less stressful.
So I really want to expand my range in card making. I can make cards but I am not much of layering type of girl. I have a cricut, I have a sizzix and lots of dies, lots of punches and I hardly ever use them on my cards - what the heck is wrong with me.
Along with making an effort towards the people that matter in my life I plan on making a bigger effort in my cards - afterall, they are going to very important people. Here is a card I made and that there house is handmade by me out of chipboard.
 
 
 
The paper is from a Christmas stack and those flowers are red and turquoise - the color looks almost deep blue but its lighter. I used paint on the house and added a small paper heart.
 
I am linking this card up to the following challenges:
 
 
Have a fabulous week, happy crafting and if you have a day off tomorrow for MARTIN LUTHER KING day then enjoy yourself.
 
xo
tina
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

jane stillman said...

A great card, love the bright colours. Thank you for joining in the Scribble and Scrap challenge, good luck

Rachel said...

Ahhh, cute card! Love the sentiment.

Thank you for sharing the love at My Time to Craft this week, Wedgie xxx

Alyx said...

Fab new home card! Gorgeous.

Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
xx

anja curvers said...

Great card thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.