Saturday, January 18, 2014

stamped tags - Day 19

While I was glitter-fying my clothespins and had my stamps out I decided why not make some tags. Because we all know we could use tags for just about anything, as labels for your crafting supplies, for labeling gifts, for a quick bookmark and the list goes on so why not make a few cute tags and keep them at the ready.
 
I am not sure where I got the color scheme from but once I stamped out the gold and the navy - it was love at first stamp...
 
 
don't they look amazing. something kind of nautical about them wouldn't you say.

I also made a tag for some GOLD glittered clothespins...cute right
 
Got lots in the stove cookin' right now (crafting analogy-not a very good one)
I have lots of finished projects that I can't wait to post up...
 
Hope you are playing along or at least being occasionally crafty
 
Have a great weekend.
 
xo
tina
 


No comments: