Sunday, January 12, 2014

Put a little LOVE in your heart

Day 12-February is the month of LOVE and so I decided to make something for my new message center. But I also wanted it to serve as something I could leave out for always. I had these letters for awhile and wasn't sure what I was going to do with them then I got an idea.

How about KEEP IT SIMPLE and just paint them! Duh!!!

so here are the letters - they were 99 cents from Hobby Lobby and are thick chipboard stuff.

 
Painted them red then added polk-a-dots!

Just used the bottom of a paintbrush

 
They came out really cute - dont'cha think?
 
then I added it to my banner form the other day and one side of my board is done!
 
 
LOVE it!
I am linking this up to the parties above...
 
Hope you are staying crafting and MAKING things.
 
Have a great week
tina
 
 

No comments: