Monday, January 20, 2014

Nothing but LOVE-pennants

Day 20-I have a heart full of love tonight. I am feeling completely loved by my husband and kids - I mean I know I am everyday but I have moments where I can SEE it. DO you get what I am saying? Where things they do make me feel whole---oh my goodness SAPP city!!!
 
My love is over flowing and I am making and creating LOVEly things everyday...I made some more cute pennant banners...
 
 
Felt pennants - aren't they the sweetest thing ever? And lets not mention how easy they are. They are great to decorate small spaces like a cork board or perhaps add to some sticks and top a cake with it.
 
Ohhh the possibilities are endless.
 
I made some more and will share them in the next few days.
I am linking this up to the parties above.
 
Happy Crafting - Have a great week.
xo


No comments: