Sunday, January 5, 2014

Make-It-day 5

Today my MAKE it was I sat down & made some goals for January. I know we all have resolutions - I do too. But I want to try & condense things - you know make it attainable for me...I want to make some simple plans that I can get done in a month. The plans are big enough to feel accomished yet not enormous enough to let myself down😳

I made a little something so I stay motivated and on track 


I used picmonkey.com its a fabulous tool to edit your photos or design something of your own! 

Off to MAKE more / hope your playing along...

Have a great week!
Tina 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this.. I always have so many resolutions which seem too big or far away.. breaking them down into monthly goals is a fab way of achieving things.. Will def play along .. Great post! :)