Friday, January 3, 2014

Make it challenge - Day2

Today's creative paper play was making Artist Trading Cards...I really enjoying making things like this because it is quite quick and easy. I usually make mine using painted or stamped backgrounds and some vintage ephemera. In keeping with the daily creative challenge-I thought I would make some art cards according to the months...I know it seems like I am taking this a bit far but I gotta get in a groove and keep up with my wonderful plan...



 
I have a few more to share - tomorrow morning...
 
Didn't quite make the time frame but at least I was MAKING today.
 
Have a great Friday

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

My fave is that last one, all of them are fabby! Glad you are getting back into it, I'm pushing myself to do the same. Happy 2014 girl!