Thursday, November 7, 2013

Sweet Sweet FALL

 
Oh My here in So CAL - it is finally feeling like FALL. My most favorite time of the year next to WINTER....the cold brisk mornings, the darker nights, and the warm heater or fire keeping me warm - oh and the warm "RED CUPS" of coffee to keep me warm...life couldn't be better.
 
I was getting my "Thanksgiving" decorations out and was totally disappointed when I notice that some little varmints got into my boxes and destroyed all of my stuff - 14 years of stuff collected in the trash...I do have some stuff that I recently made but not enough to decorate my house...
 
Here are some of this years pumpkins - that I made using some fun fabrics...
I sold most of these at my show
 
 
but here are a few more I made...
 

 
this was last years round of pumpkins
 
 
Here are this years and an up close shot of my NEW pumpkins.
I like these a bit better because they are so plump and juicy!
 

 
I like the green burlap leaves and the cinnamon stick stems...different yet the same...
 
Kind of like life right
so looking for the silver lining in losing my 14 year collection of FALL decorations...I guess now I get to BUY new stuff...{wink & a BIG goofy grin}
 
I am linking this up to the following parties listed in my tab above.
thanks for visiting.
 
Happy Fall

No comments: