Saturday, June 22, 2013

Happy Birthday to my little boy

This kid I swear at times will be the death of me...then there are days when  I think - "How Lucky I am that he is mine." then again a moment passes and he is telling me no! for the 100th time in 20 minutes. Then he runs up to me and says "Can I have a kiss?" {awwww}

Needless to say he is my youngest - he is the loudest, he is the most active and he is my last little boy (or baby for that matter) and my life wouldn't be the same without him. He has made it through 6 years of life and I have been there for every step and milestone and mishap (which has only been one...thank GOD) and I couldn't be prouder of him...

He keeps me young and gray :) and my life wouldn't be the same without him
 
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET BOY
MOMMY & DADDY LOVE YOU








No comments: