Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Scattered

I heard you were feeling a bit out of sorts lately. It might be the something in the air...it may be the flu...it may just be too much on your plate. But I wanted to let you know that you are not alone...I am feeling it too.

I am deep in Spring Boutique prep mode...I feel your scattered-ness. My brain is all over the place too...I am jumping from here to there to here...Here take a look at what I am dealing with...
 Bottle cap magnets
 
beautifully smelling sachets

 
jewelry

 
and my scrapbooks

 
 I think it is the time of year...SPRING...where we all feel hurried to clean up and straighten up - refreshing if you will. SO don't feel bad or alone...because we are all feeling it too.
It'll pass and life will calm down again...I promise
Here's wishing you a great week
 
xo
tina
 

No comments: