Thursday, March 21, 2013

Needle & Thread

 

I like to think I am super crafty. The Queen of Craft...{heehee just kidding of course) but I CAN do a lot. Except of course, as I have stated I am not a GREAT seamstress. I so wish I were - another thing I would like to learn or master is EMBROIDERY. I see all the wonderful hoops displaying peoples work and I am just in AWE...

But because I am the crafty type and have a bit of ADHD when crafting is involved - here are my newest attempts at hoop embroidery...

 
a bit on the cute-sie side...

 
obnoxious - I know.

 
sarcastic...yes, it just exudes me --- but I like it a lot.
As you can see I have a few basic techniques down but I know there are so many more stitches yet to learn.
 
I am thinking about listing these on etsy but not sure yet. I am going to link these up with the following parties:
 
 
happy crafting
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Katherines Corner said...

these are "sew" cute Thank you for sharing your lovely blog at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop xo