Sunday, March 24, 2013

CRAFT BOOTH SET UP

Good Sunday evening to you. I make and sell "schtuff" at Holiday boutiques. One of the biggest issues I have with myself is my booth set up. I usually have tables and filled with more schtuff then I know what to do with...and my stuff usually lays flat..
 
BORING... I have had some help from friends and they have advised to raise things to eye level or stack stuff so that things sit up...tried it all and over the years things have evolved but still not where I think it could be....So after searching over Pinterest and seeing some cool ideas and working with what I have...Here is my newest idea
 
I had a set of SHUDDERS that I paid 25.00 years ago. My hubby took out 2 slats on each set of shudders...and added 2 8ft pieces of wood boards
 
 
 
I had found this cool book shelf for 5.00 at a yard sale. I painted it with milk paint and placed it under the wooden shelves of the shudders. I think I like it ---
 
 

 
Its big and spreads out around 6 feet wide and the slats work as a place to hang stuff from too.
 
 



 
and it still has room for some stand up items between the book shelf and the shudders. Neat right?
 
Here is the final set up - that I used at my last show.
 
 

 
Plenty of space for lots of stuff - don't you think?
 
sweet dreams
tina
 
I am linking this up to the following parties:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Judy Bisaya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judy Bisaya said...

Hello Tina,

I like this too. The set up was also beautiful.

I am pinning this. I would like to invite you to join Pin It Monday Hop Where you pin and get pinned. Followed you via GFC and added you to Feedly. If you get a chance, I'd love for you to stop by and join us. I hope to see you, Tina.

Judy
http://www.pursuitoffunctionalhome.com/
http://www.kusinaniinday.blogspot.com/

Kay said...

What a great idea. And you've got some really cute "schtuff".

Basement Stamper said...

What a fabulous idea, love the shutters with the shelves. Such a great way to display your goodies!

Cathy C said...

Saw your post over @ Sew Many Ways. I love your set up! It looks great. Visit me sometime @ www.crosson5.blogspot.com

An Oasis in the Desert said...

This is just darling! Good luck with your sale!