Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Project Life Tuesday

Oh geez---Life is crazy - can you believe that school starts for my kids in2 weeks?
holy cow - summer went by fast but I gotta tell you that I am a bit happy that
class is back in session soon. I love my kids but keeping them busy is a daily CHORE.
Some days are better then others but I noticed as I was creating my PROJECT LIFE pages
that we DO do a LOT of items -most of the days of most weeks....

here's a peek at my recent weeks
We do our weekly normals - I like to call them...Thursdays I take care of one of my daughters friends for the day and it also happens to be the day we go to the Movies (see upper right corner)
early (9:45 a.m) then usually we go to our friend Darla's house and the kids swim and have lunch

We had a ridiculous heat wave - like 50% humidity - HOT
so we pulled out the Slip and Slide and the kids played in the water
for hours...and then we went up to the mountains and went to the lake there for a
birthday party and again played in the water and of course we hit some antique stores and
bought some fun "OLD" stuff

here is a close up of my trip to the nail salon with a friend of mine and got my summer toes
done. Also, you can see the kids laying out at the community pool - another weekly thing we do
is visit the community pool - keeps them busy for 2 hours and cool...BTW-I swim too...


overall I have realized that we are quite busy...so my fear of not doing much with my kids this summer is no longer a fear - I have proof - Hope you are having a fun summer!

I am linking this up to the following weekly parties....

xo 

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Love your fun, colorful layout! It looks like you are doing an awesome job keeping your kiddos busy! Do you print your own pictures out to get the white borders, or are they mounted on white paper? Thanks for the nice comment on my blog!!